Become A Contributor to Well & Being Global
Welcome to our community founded by psychotherapist and journalist Nell Daly. Well & Being’s mission as a media company is to create products that better people’s lives. We are committed to promoting talented writers and wellness professionals with unique voices who have a message to share. Our blog is entirely made up of original content, by our amazing contributors, unless otherwise specified under our “favorite features of the week” section that pulls editorials from other reputable online media outlets.
If you are interested in writing for or partnering with WBG:
- Sign up for the Well & Being newsletter
- Email our team below a short bio with two attached writing samples. Writing samples can be previously published pieces from our personal blog or, with permission, another company / brand’s website.
- In 5 to 7 days you will be notified via email if your story is accepted and we would like you to continue as a contributor.
- If your story is accepted you’ll be asked to send us a short profile and a professional picture for our contributors page.
- We encourage contributors to post on their personal social media accounts when they are published by Well & Being Global as the sharing of pertinent information on services and products and points of view that makes people’s lives better is the cornerstone of our mission.
- If you have a certain photo you would like to use with your story, please send it via an attachment. And if you think WBG could use another section or that you would make a good fit as a Head Editor, we are always open to ideas from fellow creatives.
We strive to bring Well & Being Global readers fair and accurate information by vetted writers in the health, wellness, financial, fashion, parenting, travel, and political field. We love to tell you about the things we love and your trust is very important to us.
We do not accept payment for editorial posts from contributors or other businesses. You do not have to be a licensed wellness professional to be a contributor.
- You’re story must have a title and a subtitle.
- We try to keep all articles under 1000 words.
- We ask that all articles are spell checked, copy edited and read as cohesive pieces.
- We will not accept submissions from contributors that blatantly push a product. We will accept objective and well written product reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What happens after I’ve submitted my story for review?
After you submit your story, it will be added to our queue and reviewed by our editorial team.
- How long will it take for my story to be published?
We try to publish stories as quickly as possible – our average turnaround is between a day and a week
- How long should my story be?
Stories that are between 300 and 800 words generally perform best.
- Can I publish stories that I published somewhere else first?
Yes! Please use the importing tool instead of copying and pasting the piece into a new post.
- What topics can I write about?
Topics to explore include (but are not limited to): advice, emotional well-being, mental health, mindfulness, wisdom, physical health, intelligence, psychology, gratitude, empathy, productivity, creativity, relationships with technology, mistakes, social media, living better, self reflection, first-person stories, success and failure, life experiments, inspiration, life lessons, and workplace policies.
- How often can I write?
There is no limit. Please submit posts as often as you like.